Tucker University is a series of technique classes for the Studio 180 Design Tools and Techniques.
Your membership entitles you to:
- A Shop Owner's Guide of how to use the lesson plan, teaching tips, 13 different courses and course descriptions, marketing strategies and cost analysis
- Detailed lesson plans ready to be implemented
- Design Sheets ready for distribution to the students
- Black Line Masters for more design ideas for the students
Course preparation is minimal:
- Make a few demonstration units; not an entire quilt.
- Follow the lesson plan and hold class
- Build your tool box of units as you go along
Tucker University is a new and exciting opportunity to help quilters build their skills and accuracy. Each class covers a different Studio 180 Design tool along with ways to expand the use of the tool. Students will make 4" finished units so that they can combine and create new blocks. The creativity is contagious!
Studio 180 Design Tools offer:
- Multiple sizes on every tool (one tool, many possibilities)
- Slightly oversized construction for precision trimming for precise unit sizes
- Left and Right handed cutting instructions
- Technique Sheets for additional technique options for each tool
- Free videos with the additional help for every tool and technique
For more information or to sign up for Tucker University's auto ship program, feel free to contact us!
For more information on the Tucker University curriculum, click on the links below: